Sunday, January 27, 2013

Let Us See What is Topcoat in Stars‘ Opinions


"Topcoat fashion - as if just belong to Paris, and movie-like." - French actress Charlotte Gainsbourg

"I do not think the trench coat itself is sexy, refers to a woman wearing a man's coat ... but when she knocked at your door: inside her windbreaker nothing to wear, do you think? That is sexy." - -Tom Ford

"Has nothing to do with sex, but a matter of protection." - The Lanvin creative director Alber Elbaz designed to Liv Tylor elegant and pure velvet trench coat.

"Concept in my mind when I think topcoat  below nothing to wear." - 39-year-old British film star Kristin Scott Thomas in "The English Patient" is so deep sexy.

"I did not think that it is such a stir, until I saw the office girls were wearing it." - Karl Lagerfeld launched a the tweed trim windbreaker style of thousands.

"The only way is wearing a trench coat - nothing to wear topcoat inside - I like windbreaker direct creative wrapped in body." - Muse Amanda Harlech really Lagerfeld design again sold out of stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment